Luminant is the largest electricity producer in Texas generating over 15,400 megawatts, including 2,300 megawatts from nuclear power and 8,000 megawatts fueled by coal. We operate 14 plants in locations across Texas, including one nuclear facility, five coal plants and eight natural gas plants.
Power plants encompass a mix of both indoor and outdoor work environments. Jobs range from degreed professional and management positions to certified technicians, craft and trade specialists, and support staff. Here’s just a short list of the career options on the generation side of our business.
- Field technicians and supervisors
- Maintenance technicians and supervisors
- Plant operators and technicians
- Engineers (civil, electrical, environmental, mechanical, nuclear, process, production, quality, safety)
- Management and operations (accounting, distribution, facilities, purchasing)
Interested? To find the job match for you, search our careers.